Player initiative, the Holy Grail.

Published by Eliseth under on 1:06 AM
As a Game Master it is always nice to see players take initiative and run their own events for the good of the game and the players. Especially when the event is as unique as the pet show, organised by members of the Warriors guild. Sure there were times when the pets decided they weren't going to do anything, but fun was nonetheless had by all.

Congrats to those who organised it and I hope to see many more such initiatives in the future.

The players are what make PlaneShift worth playing. So I ask that when you play, you make the most of it and get as much fun out of it as you can without taking the fun away from others.

The other topic I wanted to discuss was the help channel. First off I'd like to thank all of you who contribute as advisors, your efforts and seen and noted. I think the help channel is a wonderful way for players to give back to the game. New players are easily confused when they first enter the game and it's nice to know that there's someone on the line willing to help. Things that seem common sense to us are completely new to some players. For some, this might be their first ever online game (It was my first, which is one of the reasons I've stuck by it so long.)

So to advisors and event organisers... I salute you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Note:

The views and opinions expressed within this blog are not necessarily that of the entire PlaneShift Game Master's team or Development team.