Farewell friend.

Published by Eliseth under on 1:25 PM
It's been an adventure, being accepted onto the GM team and slowly learning how things are done, the different commands etc. I never really realised what went on behind the scenes until I got involved. I've now started this blog to document my adventures within the world of PlaneShift

Anyway as you all know, Kerol resigned as GM leader and its kind of left a gap. Kerol was the type of leader you could always depend on, the type you could go with a problem, confident he will find a solution. The team will miss you Kerol, your shoes will be difficult to fill. I personally wish you well in whatever you're going to be doing, and I hope that you'll be able to use whatever you have learnt from your time on the GM team.

When you become involved with PlaneShift, whether as a player or as a team member, you're not just another avatar as you are in the mindless MMORPGs you have on the internet today. You become part of a community, a community that tries its best to welcome new players everyday.

I've been with PlaneShift for a little over three years now, and I can't see myself leaving anytime soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Note:

The views and opinions expressed within this blog are not necessarily that of the entire PlaneShift Game Master's team or Development team.